Saturday, April 18, 2015

Greetings!

The glorious weather this weekend is making me long for the coast. I'm thinking back on a wonderful trip to Depoe Bay I took with a friend last August. Depoe Bay is just 2 hours or so from Portland, so not a bad drive. We timed it to watch the Perseid meteor shower in mid-month, but we were fogged in the entire time! We saw not one star... but we had a blast, traipsing all over that part of the coast. I especially loved our views of the Yaquina (pronounced ya-quine-ah) Head lighthouse in the fog. Such scenic landscape; can't wait to go back.



Oregon art for sale, various artists

Don't forget the Lyrid meteor shower later this week, peaking on the early morning of April 23! I hope to be out at the Columbia Gorge to watch and photograph it. Ahhh!

Cheers!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment